Spaztik Ass

All the Spazliciousness fit to print!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I HATE OPRAH(WELL ONLY SOMETIMES)

This woman never ceases to amaze me ...She does absolutely nothing. Here is someone with shitloads of money and influence. She has the power to change views and influence the decisions of an incredibly large number of people. Yet at times she has nothing to AT ALL to offer the public. I don't normally watch her show because I work(like most normal people), but when I catch a preview of one of her shows I can't get over how absolutely ridiculous most of the topics are. Don't get me wrong, at times I love her. I love what she stands for, how she got to where she is, and how she manages to inspire people everyday. However when she devotes a whole show to human shit when there are over 1600 American soldiers dead in Iraq I have a problem with that. Maybe her producers ran out of ideas and thought that that topic would be both informative yet cute. Maybe her producers are vapid idiotic morons? HEY WHO KNOWS! What I do know is the people we perceive as leaders of today really aren't, the people who have a platform rarely use it, some are only concerned with lining their own pockets. I'm not saying our dear Oprah Winfrey is one of those people, but sometimes she makes me wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home